Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Loss of Little Ones

I am asking that you pray for our 1p36 families all of the time. Very specifically, 3 right now. There have been three 1p36 families that have losted there little ones in the last 6 months. Jenny (19) in April, Annette (6) in Sept. and Little Chloe (1 yr 14 days) on October 21. We have been blessed through all of Abbies trials to still have her with us. For that we are greatful but, we are not promissed tomorrow. None of us are. Please don't take any moments for granted. I know these families covet your prayers. Even though we are separated by so many miles we feel closer to these families then some of our neighbors because they understand. I would like to ask that each family be remebered in your prayers. Thank you so much for your support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim,

It is unfortunate that now we have to add one more precious angel to that list, Laura. It breaks my heart. Annette and I just lost a little friend, Faith last week. She goes to therapy withthe kids. She was 6.

On a different note, Abbie looks great. How are the other kiddos? I can't wait to see you guys again. If you get into our neck of the woods or vice versa we will have to get together. I will chat with you soon.